Le monde du T-rex de align Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
2012 Honda Cbr 125 Top

Répondre au sujet    Le monde du T-rex de align Index du Forum » Forum téchnique » T-rex 600N Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
2012 Honda Cbr 125 Top
Auteur Message
fintali

Message 2012 Honda Cbr 125 Top Répondre en citant

2012 Honda Cbr 125 Top > urlin.us/4aa3s

2012 Honda Cbr 125 Top

d680c458d3
Vibration can be a problem beyond 9k rpm. Really lives up to the CBR tag, despite being on two different tyre manufacturers. The pilots however are that little bit wider and count for alot! The engine might not be the most powerful but its sure the most reliable. It is a happy little bike that was one of the first in the country,. Soft suspension is great for a city, haven't tried it on country roads/motorways yet because i don't live in the country and I'm not allowed on motorways! Engine 4 out of 5 1st gear is crazy short, which is annoying as you're constantly changing gear even in slow moving traffic. Also, if you do scrape it, panels can be picked up for peanuts unlike the yamahas and aprilias 400 fairings!!! would recoment but dont expect a race bike, its a beginers bike which can be ragged and thrown into corners like no tomorow. Free Shipping Welcome to: Ride Quality & Brakes 5 out of 5 - Engine 5 out of 5 - Build Quality & Reliability 4 out of 5 - Value & Running Costs 4 out of 5 - Equipment 5 out of 5 - . You can also check out our list of related motorbikes. Its a perfect bike for a 125, forget owning a ratty 2 stroke because no-one gives you any respect on the road (i know i rode one!) and they are soooooo unreliable even if they are looked after! In conclusion it may not be the most powerful but i will never forget my first times on this bike, and it also makes the jump from a 125 to a 33bhp alot more exciting and therefore stopping you from wanting to take the restrictor kit out! Ride Quality & Brakes 5 out of 5 - Engine 3 out of 5 - Build Quality & Reliability 5 out of 5 - Value & Running Costs 4 out of 5 - Equipment 3 out of 5 - .

Read more Ride Quality & Brakes 4 out of 5 - Engine 4 out of 5 - Build Quality & Reliability 5 out of 5 - Value & Running Costs 5 out of 5 - Equipment 3 out of 5 - . SPECS PICS REVIEWS RATING Menu Browse bikes by Brand by Year by Category Newest additions New 2016 models All 2015 models 50cc motorcycles 125cc motorcycles 150cc motorcycles Electric motorcycles 1960s motorcycles 1950s motorcycles 1940s motorcycles 1930s motorcycles Contribute your specs / pics Top bikes Top Charts MC of the Year Tools Unit converters Words & terms Riding safety News & reviews Forums Free classifieds . i had the bike for 2 years and put another 10,000 miles on the clock and NEVER had a moment where i lost control of the bike it was always predictable. Single-piston caliper and sintered metal padsRear brakes diameter:220 mm (8.7 inches)Wheels:U-section 6-spoke cast aluminium Physical measures and capacitiesDry weight:136.9 kg (301.8 pounds)Power/weight ratio:0.0980 HP/kgSeat height:793 mm (31.2 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.Overall height:1,089 mm (42.9 inches)Overall length:1,946 mm (76.6 inches)Overall width:704 mm (27.7 inches)Ground clearance:185 mm (7.3 inches)Wheelbase:1,313 mm (51.7 inches)Fuel capacity:13.00 litres (3.43 gallons)Other specificationsColor options:Blue/white/red, black, orange/silverStarter:ElectricLight:55/60W headlightsFurther informationInsurance costsGet estimated US insurance cost with a quote from Allstate Motorcycle Insurance. yu also dont need to do alot to the bike to keep it running. Show full rating and compare with other bikesEngine and transmissionDisplacement:124.70 ccm (7.61 cubic inches)Engine type:Single cylinder, four-strokePower:13.41 HP (9.8 kW)) 10000 RPMTorque:10.60 Nm (1.1 kgf-m or 7.8 ft.lbs) 8250 RPMCompression:11.0:1Bore x stroke:58.0 x 47.2 mm (2.3 x 1.9 inches)Valves per cylinder:2Fuel system:Injection. Great seat height for smaller riders (I'm 5ft 10.ish and find it really nice).

materi sosiologi pedesaan pdf freensr 250 vs cbr 250r reviewccip bgp cbt nuggets offerhonda cbr 1100 xx partsjewish american literature a norton anthology pdf freemust know general knowledge pdf freepdf to word mac app store freethe winter sea by susanna kearsley epubnetwork theory solved problems pdf freethe essential family guide to borderline personality disorder free pdf

Dim 25 Sep - 02:48 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 25 Sep - 02:48 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Le monde du T-rex de align Index du Forum » Forum téchnique » T-rex 600N Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation